Remote Control for Mac provides keypad controls for many popular apps and streaming services, but it's impossible to cover everything. This is why the app allows you to create your own custom keypad for any app or website.
Create / Edit KeyPad
1. To create or edit existing keypad tap on Settings button under Media tab
2. To edit existing keypad tap on its row, to create a new one - tap the + button at the top
3. Edit existing buttons by tapping them. Add new by using +. Select functionality from the top row from: Menu, Keyboard, Script or Launch. Enter editing mode to edit layout.
4. In editing mode you can add rows or columns of button placeholders. And select multiple buttons by tapping them.
5. Select multiple buttons and merge them into one big button
6. Split big buttons into multiple small buttons
Reset KeyPads to default
If something gone wrong you can reset bundled keypads to default while preserving your custom made keypads.